The Oxshott Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The key objectives of the PPG are to:
- Create a “voice” for patients to feed back to the GPs and agree priorities and raise issues on behalf of all patients
- Ensure patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of services provided
The Group’s activities are undertaken mainly on-line with a quarterly meeting to review progress and to set strategy. If you are a patient of the practice who would like to become a member please click on the sign up tab above.
Examples of the activities already being undertaken by the Group include:
- Providing suggestions about how patient services can be improved
- Supporting the practice with new developments such as the new telephone and patient management systems
- Being advocates for patients as a link to the Doctors
- Providing assistance with future plans such as the need for improved premises and facilities
The only membership requirement is that a member must be a patient of the practice. New members are required from time to time and we are keen to ‘recruit’ some younger members (aged 40 or below), and someone with a physical disability to represent their views. If you would be interested in being considered then please get in touch as shown below.
If you have any queries or would like the group to raise an issue with the Doctors please contact either the Chairman, Elizabeth Chovil at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Secretary, Elizabeth Reilly at (email@example.com).
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are the views of the PPG and information provided by it and do not represent the views of the Doctors of the Practice Management.